Add Your Heading Text Here
This page features the information regarding the forums conducted by the Council with Nongovernment Organizations in collaboration with the NGO representative of the LCC. It contains videos, photos, and other forms of documentation of the event.
|2021 LCC NGO Forum||CSO-LGU Partnerships: Sustaining Literacy Advocacy in the New Normal and Beyond||ZOOM (Virtual)||1) Provide a venue for sharing of good practices and innovations in literacy advocacy within the framework of lifelong learning.|
2) Broaden CSO-LGU partnerships to sustain literacy advocacy in the new normal and beyond.
3) Develop evidence-based policy recommendations gathered from various literacy stakeholders.
|Civil Society Organizations
Education Network (E-net) Philippines
TWG and LCC Secretariat
|2019 LCC NGO Forum||Strengthening Inclusive and Equitable Functional Literacies||Robbinsdale Residences, Quezon City||1. Establish, strengthen and sustain partnerships with NGO community involved in literacy work;|
2. Provide a venue for sharing of good practices in promoting functional literacies, especially reaching the unreached.
3. Discuss and firm up proposal to formalize LCC-NGO Forum as a regular platform for LCC-NGO collaborative mechanism in promoting literacy; and
4. Come up with policy recommendations for ensuring inclusive and equitable functional literacies for all Filipinos.
|Representatives from Civil Society Organizations, Nongovernment and People’s
Organizations, State Universities and Colleges and Local Government Unit officials involved in
LCC-NGO Forum Members:
|Name of NGO||Area of Operation|
|Bicol Grassroots Leaders in Empowerment and Development (BIGLEAD)||Camarines Sur and Albay|
|Education for Life Foundation (ELF)||Nationwide|
|Educational Research and Development Assistant (ERDA)||Tondo, Manila|
|Educo, Philippines||Bicol, Region, Zamboanga City|
|E-Net Philippines||Central Mindanao|
|Kalipunan ng mga Sektor sa Caloocan (KASECA)||Caloocan City|
|Kilusan at Ugnayan ng Maralitang Pasigueno (KUMPAS)||Pasig City|
|Lubos na Alyansa ng mga Ayta sa Zambales (LAKAS)||Botolan, Zambales|
|Paaralang Bayan ng mga Ayta sa Zambales (PBAZ)||Botolan, Zambales|
|Paaralang Bayan Alumni Association in Mindoro (PBAA-Mindoro)||Mindoro Oriental|
|Pasig Kapit Barangay Volunteers Association (PKBVA)||Pasig City|
|POST Baguio||Baguio City|
|People's Initiative for Learning and Community Development (PILCD)|
|Philippine Rural Construction Movement|
|Quidan Kaisahan, Inc.|
|Save the Children Philippines|
|Unang Hakbang Foundation (UHF)|
|World Vision Development Foundation (WVDF)|
|Alternative Learning Center for Agricultural and Livelihood Development Inc.||Tandag City, Surigao Del Sur|