LITERACY COORDINATING COUNCIL
To help universalize literacy in the country, the Department of the Interior and Local Government, a member agency of the LCC, issued a Memorandum Circular enjoining all LGUs to establish local LCCs in their respective cities and municipalities. (MC No. 2023-067) The LCC Localization program aims to strengthen support structures for literacy at the local level. Local LCCs shall ensure that functional literacy and lifelong learning interventions and opportunities are available to all constituents. Click this link to download the Manual for LGUs.
- GENERAL SANTOS CITY, Philippines – On September 5 to 8, 2023 the LCC conducted the Workshop on the Maintenance …Read More »
- Availability of relevant data and information plays a very important role in various aspects of literacy development in the Philippines, …Read More »
- In today’s rapidly evolving professional landscape, training has played a crucial role in achieving organizational success. Acknowledging this important aspect …Read More »
- Sa ika-154 na pagpupulong ng Literacy Coordinating Council (LCC), idiniin ng Philippine Information Agency (PIA) ang kahalagahan ng pagpapaigting ng …Read More »
- In a steadfast effort to illuminate the path to improved literacy rates in the Philippines, the Literacy Coordinating Council (LCC) …Read More »